Rider’s Advantage Returns as Silver Level Sponsor at Accelerate Conference
Rider’s Advantage, the nation’s fastest growing powersports finance and insurance provider, returns to the Powersports Business Accelerate 2022 Conference as a Silver Level Sponsor.
President Rob Hefner and his team will be on hand to engage current and future dealers at the unmissable event of the year for powersports dealerships. Successful F&I/Business managers know they can always make improvements and constantly look for ways to become more efficient and effective. They know that every failure is an opportunity to learn how to succeed and they will learn from every interaction they have with a customer. Find out how your dealership can maximize profitability with Rider’s Advantage in 2023.
Prior to the Accelerate conference kicking off on November 14 at the Caribe Royale Resort in Orlando, Rider’s Advantage will host its own two-day training seminar series. The Rider’s Advantage sessions will take place on November 13 and 14 at the Caribe Royale Resort.
Rider’s Advantage is backed by world-class customer service and fast, fair and efficient claims resolution. The Rider’s Advantage team looks forward to opportunities to help its dealers at Accelerate.
Some of the products Rider’s Advantage will let you learn more about at Accelerate include:
- Extended service contract
- Priority maintenance
- On-road and off-road tire and wheel protection
- Lifetime battery
- Anti-theft protection
- GAP protection
- Appearance Protection
- Marine vehicles
- dFence GPS Security
- Marine life battery
- Lifetime RV battery
- iTap menu
Learn all about Rider’s Advantage products at the Powersports Business Accelerate 2022 conference, where Rider’s Advantage returns for the second year in a row as a Silver level sponsor.
Click here to see the Accelerate 2022 conference schedule.
The Powersports Business Accelerate 2022 conference sponsors are as follows.
Diamond: couple group
Platinum: ABRG | WPS
Silver: Volcon ePowersports, Cycle Trader, Synchrony, ZiiDMS, VIP video and marketing, United States Guarantee Company, Performance brokerage services, Quick rental, AppOne, 360 CRM Dealer Performance, ARI, Dealer Spike, Rider Advantage, Octane | Roadrunner Financial, Sheffield and Constellation Dealership Software.
Your dealer/company should join us in Orlando. Contact Mark at [email protected] for details.
With the conference less than two months away, dealership personnel from 22 different states and across Canada have registered. The dealerships that will have owners and/or staff present at the Powersports Business Accelerate 2022 conference are as follows (sign up today to be added to the list).
• Return my cycleFayetteville, North Carolina
• Crossroad PowersportsUpper Darby, Pennsylvania
• St. Paul Harley-DavidsonSt. Paul, MN
• Harley-Davidson Wild MeadowEden Prairie, MN
• Southern Thunder Harley DavidsonSouthaven, MS
• Team MotorsportsRaleigh, North Carolina
• Team MotorsportsGarner, North Carolina
• Hawg MotorsportsSavannah, Georgia
• Hawg ScootersColumbia, South Carolina
• just rideEden Prairie, MN
• Great Western MotorcyclesStatesville, North Carolina
• Red Hills MotorsportsTallahassee, Florida
• Logan Motorcycle SalesLogan, West Virginia
• Hatfield McCoy MotorsportsBelfry, Kentucky
• Motorsports MoreAlbany, Georgia
• Ag1 Farmers Co-op MotorsportsLivingston, TN
• Power Pac and Motorsports EquipmentMarshfield, Wis.
• Erv Sales and ServiceTomahawk, WI
• Country Sports, Inc.Wisconsin Rapids, WI
• West Virginia MotorsportsPrinceton, West Virginia
• Motorcycle Primo Motorsports | Lakeville Indian MotorcycleLakeville, Minn.
• Extreme power sportsGaylord, MI
• Sunrise CyclesNorfolk, Virginia
• Motorsports St. AugustineSt. Augustine, Florida
• Gables Motorsports & Marine, Wesley Chapel, Florida
• Orlando Harley-Davidson, Orlando, Florida
• Tom Wood Indianapolis Motorsports, Indianapolis, Indiana
• Twister City Harley Davidson, Wichita, KS
• Woodland Cycle Country, New Braunfels, TX
• Lafayette Indian Motorcycle, Lafayette, IN
• Durango Harley Davidson, Durango, CO
• Foothills Motorsports, Piedmont, SC
• Davis Motorsports of DelanoDelano, Minn.
• Extreme Torque Motorsports, Moncton, N.B.
• U Motors Motorsports and Marine, Fargo, North Dakota
• Village Motor Sports, Homosassa, Florida
• freedom motorsports, Fort Worth, TX
• 561 Motorsports, Lake Park, Florida
• Twin Towns Harley-Davidson South, Lakeville, Minn.
• Mall of Georgia Indian Motorcycle, Buford, Georgia
• Tom Wood Motorsports – Anderson, Anderson, IN
• harley davidson wildcat, London, Kentucky
• U Motors Motorsports and Marine, Detroit Lakes, MN
Here’s a look at the inaugural event in 2021 at the Hyatt Regency in Atlanta: