Rider Game Day Road Closures
The Roughriders are scheduled to play their home game Saturday at 5 p.m. against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. As of 2 p.m., traffic will be disrupted on several streets.
There will be no vehicular traffic permitted on the 1500, 1600 and 1700 blocks of Elphinstone Street except for Regina Transit buses and local residents, according to a statement from the Regina Police Department (RPS) .
Fans should be aware of road closures on:
- 1500 block of Elphinstone Street to Dewdney Avenue;
- Princess Street and 9th Avenue
- Argyle Street and 9th Avenue;
- McTavish Street and 9th Avenue;
- Elphinstone Street and 9th Avenue;
- Montague Street and 10th Avenue;
- Elphinstone Street and North Railway Street;
- Saskatchewan Drive and Elphinstone Street.
RPS said that while there are additional police patrols around the stadium, they recommend fans remove valuables from their vehicles.
There will be free shuttles to the stadium provided by Regina Transit. Routes can be found here.
RPS advises fans to respect the neighborhood by parking legally, refraining from littering, smoking in designated areas, and respecting the property.