Ranch Rider Spirits – Chief Production Operator/Technician – Brewbound.com Craft Beer Job Listing
Spirits Ranch Rider
Apply for this position
Ranch Rider Spirits Co. is looking for an experienced Senior Packaging Operator to join the production team. Responsibilities range from creating batches, operating the production line, and post-production pack from the finished product. Emphasis will be placed on machine repair and preventive maintenance. A solid understanding of various packaging equipment including counter pressure filler/seamer, depalletizer, pasteurization and automated cartoner is required. You will act as a team leader and be able to train the crew on equipment while maximizing efficiency.
- Follow good manufacturing practices
- Control of pumps, tank pressure and carbonation.
- Canning line operation and maintenance. Inventory management of parts and tools.
- Repair and maintenance of pasteurization.
- Expert in troubleshooting the mechanical elements of the production floor.
- Inspection missions and other quality control missions
- Relationship with equipment manufacturers.
- Supervise and train the crew.
- High School/Diploma
- Ability to safely lift, lower, push, pull and move up to 55 lbs.
- Mechanical skills are essential
- Knowledge and confidence in electrical components
- Experience in beverage production/packaging
- Ability to inspect/repair machine components
- Self-starter, detail-oriented and self-motivated to complete projects
- Above average time management skills
- Skills improvement goals and focus on effective work
- Forklift Experience
- Reliable transportation
Advantages and Benefits
- Compensation: Full-time employees are entitled to an annual bonus and competitive employee salaries
- Time off: Full-time employees enjoy a generous PTO policy and 9 paid time off
- Health and Wellness: Full-time employees are eligible for basic medical, dental, vision and life insurance + monthly employee wellness reimbursement
- Learning and development: full-time employees receive a professional development allowance
The job is challenging yet rewarding with a competitive salary, benefits (for full-time employees) and an invaluable take-home Ranch Rider! The real requirements are a positive attitude, personal initiative, integrity and a willingness to work cooperatively until the job is done. Join the team of workers who are ambitiously contributing to the industry dominance of ready-to-drink cocktails and hard salts.
Co-founded by University of Texas alumni Brian Murphy and Quentin Cantu, Ranch Rider was conceived from the back of a food truck and officially launched in January 2020. In search of quirky drinks that weren’t loaded with sugar or artificial sweeteners, they began mixing and testing drinks with premium spirits, sparkling water and freshly squeezed citrus fruits to share with their customers. The brand has since exploded in popularity and is currently distributed in 14 markets across the United States.
Ranch Rider is an independent, employee-owned and operated company based in Austin, Texas.
Apply for this position