New York Comic Con 2022 is underway today, and while we’ll have all kinds of exciting coverage throughout the weekend, we spotted something interesting on the showfloor today. The recently announced HasLab ghost rider The Engine of Vengeance set is on display.
- HasLab’s revenge engine was announced during a live broadcast just a few weeks ago.
- Now, wonder interested fans and backers can view the set on display at New York Comic Con.
- Not only can fans see the Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider and his accessories on display, but they can also take a look at his demon car.
- Guests can even take a look at the two additional unlocks announced: Madelyne Pryor and Mephisto.
- HasLab is a crowdfunding platform and they are currently looking for a total of 9,000 backers to get this project into development.
- At present, there are currently around 5,300 backers for the project. You can join their ranks here.
- A total of 10,000 backers are needed to unlock the Madelyne Pryor figure and 12,000 are needed to unlock Mephisto.
Learn more about the HasLab Engine of Vengeance:
- Engine of Vengeance vehicle inspired by supernatural muscle car in Marvel Comics All-New Ghost Rider (2014)
- Premium quality 1:12 scale car design measuring approximately 18.5 inches long, 7.5 inches wide and 5.5 inches high
- Vehicle fully equipped with 20 LEDs for searing Hellfire lighting effects in the tires, engine, grill, exhaust outlets and driver’s seat headrest (requires 3 AA batteries, not included)
- 6 flame trail effect parts for tires and tailpipes
- 2 Brimstone risers for dynamic car display
- 4 interchangeable tires and 1 additional motor to convert Engine of Vengeance from Hellfire mode to Street mode
- Exclusive Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider 6-inch scale figure with comic-inspired accessories, including real metal chain.