The Rider Broncs (4-8, 0-2 MAAC) will look to end a three-game losing streak on the road when they visit the Marist Red Foxes (7-6, 2-2 MAAC) on Sunday, January 9. 2022 at McCann Arena. The game airs at 2:00 p.m. ET. Keep reading to find betting information and statistics that will help you bet on Red Foxes ( to win on the moneyline) contest against the Broncs ().
This article refers to betting data as of January 8, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Check out all up to date odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Marist vs Rider betting odds
Marist offense vs. Horseman’s Defense
|Marist offense||Statistics (Rank)||Horseman’s Defense|
|69.8 (237)||Points / Gm||71.5 (253)|
|67.5 (255)||Goods / Game||72.1 (262)|
|44.4 (172)||Field objective%||41.3 (123)|
|33.8 (173)||3 PT%||33.3 (211)|
|50.8 (173)||% Effective FG||48.9 (192)|
|53.1 (212)||% actual fire||52.1 (204)|
Horseman’s offense vs. Marist defense
|Rider’s offense||Statistics (Rank)||Marist defense|
|66.3 (299)||Points / Gm||66.9 (143)|
|70.6 (120)||Goods / Game||67.9 (97)|
|37.8 (350)||Field objective%||40.3 (74)|
|28.8 (333)||3 PT%||30.6 (78)|
|42.4 (353)||% Effective FG||46.8 (97)|
|47 (338)||% actual fire||49.8 (99)|
Overview of Marist bets
- Marist is 11-2-0 ATS this season.
- The Red Foxes have covered the gap playing with at least 9 points in their only chance this season.
- In Marist’s 13 games this season, the point total has exceeded the point total eight times.
- Marist’s games this season have scored more combined points than this contest’s total of 132 on eight occasions.
- The Red Foxes’ clashes this year have an average point total of 131.2, down 0.8 points from this game’s over / under.
Information on riders’ bets
- Rider has covered seven times in 11 clashes with a spread this year.
- The Broncs are 4-0 ATS this season when playing with at least 9 underdogs.
- The runners’ matches have exceeded points total three times out of 11 this year.
- Rider has played in seven games this season that ended with a combined score of over 132 points.
- The average over / under for the Broncs’ outings this season is 144.8, 12.8 points above this game’s points total.
College basketball pools
$ 20 free play on first deposit
Plus 20% deposit up to $ 500
Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a deposit of $ 20
Deposit $ 20 and get 2 free tickets
NFL and NBA registrations on Christmas day!
Watch sports, play fantasy, earn money!
Claim: Click Play Now
Key Marist Actors
- Ricardo Wright leads the Red Foxes with 14.2 points per game.
- Marist is led in rebound by Matthew Herasme’s 5.3 rebounds per game and assists by Raheim Sullivan’s 1.8 assists per game.
- Wright knocks down 2.1 treys per game to lead the Red Foxes.
- Sullivan leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Jordan Jones picks up 1.3 blocks per contest to give Marist rhythm.
Key rider players
- Dimencio Vaughn leads the team in both scoring (13 points per game) and rebounding (seven rebounds per game).
- Dwight Murray Jr. holds the running assist point title, distributing 3.3 assists per game this season.
- Allen Powell makes more than three per game than any other member of the Broncs, taking 1.7 trey per game.
- Vaughn leads Rider in steals (1.3) and blocks (0.8) per game.